Join us for our captivating half day Lord of the Rings tour. Travel to locations used for filming the lord of the rings trilogy around Queenstown. See and experience some of the spectacular landscapes featured in the films such as The Argonath (Pillars of the King), The Gladden fields and the Ford of Bruinen. Our knowledgeable guides will share information about each location and help uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth and let you relive the action for your own camera.
- Explore Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and Argonath
- Handle and photograph $15000 worth of weapon and costumes
- Weapons include: Anduril, Hadhafang, Sting, Gimli's Axe, Herugrim, Aragorn's Hunting Knife, The White Knives, Eowyn's Sword, Boromir's Sword and Narsil
- View "Top Secret" items from the movies
- Entertaining and Knowledgeable guides. Your guide will help you relive the action for your camera
- Travel in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
We offer pick ups in Queenstown.
Departs Queenstown at 10AM & 1:30PM.
Returns at approximately 1PM & 4:30pm.
- Location: Arrowtown and Kawarau River
- Daily departure at 10 am and 1.30 pm from outside The Station info building.
- Tour lenghth approx 3.5 hours
- No meals included
- NZ$170.00 per person
- Children (8 - 15 years old): NZ$90.00 per person
- Under 7's Free (Only 1 free participant with each paying adult)